Zions Bank, based out of Salt Lake City, Utah, offers a wide selection of mortgage products withAPR’s and interest rates frequently advertised below current national averages.
Their selection of mortgage products include (but are not limited to): fixed rate mortgages, adjustable rate mortgages, interest only home loans, VA mortgages, FHA mortgages, mortgage refinancing, as well as specific loans for a number of different housing categories (condos, single family homes, secodary homes, etc).
About Zions Bank:
Zions First National Bank is a subsidiary of Zions Bancorporation which operates through over 500 offices and 600 ATMs in 10 Western states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington. As a full-service bank, Zions offers commercial, installment and mortgage loans; trust services; foreign banking services; electronic and online banking services; automatic deposit and nationwide banking and transfer services; as well as the more familiar checking and savings programs.
Mortgage Rates offered through Zions Bank:
(rates accurate as of 9/2010. Visit their mortgage center here for updated rates.)
- 30 year fixed rate mortgage with APR of 4.525% with 0 points on home loans of $250,000.
- 20 year fixed rate mortgage with APR of 4.535% with 0 points on home loans of $250,000.
- 15 year fixed rate mortgage with APR of 4.062% with 0.125 points on home loans of $250,000.
- 1 year LIBOR ARM with APR of 3.218% with 0.750 points on home loans of $250,000.
- 3/1 LIBOR ARM with APR of 3.176% with 0 points on home loans of $250,000.
- 5 year adjustable rate mortgage with APR of 3.501% with 0 points on home loans of $250,000.
- 7 year adjustable rate mortgage with APR of 3.983% with 0 points on home loans of $250,000.
Terms and Conditions:
Pricing may be affected if credit scores are lower than 740.
Your APR will vary based on your final loan amount and finance charges.
If you have experience with the home loan or refinance process with Zions Bank, please share by leaving a comment.