Reynolds State Bank out of Illinois is a pretty small bank which offers some noteworthy CD rates that pack a punch. With just 1 location and 6 full time employees, they offer some of the best CD rates in Illinois. As of this month their top product – the 12 month CD – is reportedly offering a 2.01% APY with minimum deposits of $1,000. To put this offer in perspective, the current national average sits at just 0.89% APY for deposits with one year terms.
Reynolds State Bank has a net operating income of $268,240 with $77 Million in total assets. They are not even in the top 5,000 banks in the United States and ranked 387 overall in Illinois.
CD Rates offered by Reynolds State Bank (Illinois):
(Rates accurate as of June 2011. Visit our CD rate center for updated rates from around the country.)
- 6 month CD yielding 1.76% APY with a minimum deposit of $1,000 required. The national average for 6 month CDs stis at roughly 0.55% APY.
- 1 year CD yielding 2.01% APY with a minimum deposit of $1,000 required. The national average for 1 year CDs sits at roughly 0.90% APY.
- 30 month CD yielding 2.26% APY with a minimum deposit of $1,000 required. The national average for 24 month CDs stis at roughly 1.05% APY.
Reynolds State Bank Facts:
- Bank Legal Name: Reynolds State Bank
- FDIC #: 10080
- Headquarters: REYNOLDS, IL
- Date Established: January 01, 1888