We just got tipped off on a pretty sweet auto loan promotion available to BECU (Boeing Employee Credit Union) members.
For three days this month you can lock in a new auto loan rate for as little as 2.99% APR. Although the name of this credit union may lead you to believe you must work for the Boeing company in order to be eligible for membership, they have actually opened their doors to all residents in Washington state.
Related: 36 month auto loans going for under 2.0% APR in Washington State.
Visit our PDF link below to get the updated terms, conditions and rates of this auto loan promotion. As of 2012, the rates were lowered even further to 2.39%. If you’re in the market for a new or used car loan, you’ll have plenty of time to shop around before rates rise again. The FED is keeping prime rates incredibly low to stimulate borrowing – a big plus for car shoppers!
View BECU’s PDF detailing this event here (or below):
- When you get a loan to purchase an auto from a participating dealer during this event, you receive an additional .50% off your rate, which means your rate could be as low as 2.99% APR
- Visit any participating dealer during the weekend of April 23-25 and test drive new and used vehicles
- Select the auto you want, get on-the-spot BECU financing and drive home!
- View dealer inventory at becuautoeventnw.com
- You can also print out the coupon from the PDF link (above) and bring it in to your local dealer for a chance to win a $250 MasterCard gift card
Terms and Conditions of Promotion:
- 2.99% APR based on BECU membership, 80% loan to value (LTV) excellent creditworthiness, 84-months or less loan term and includes .50% auto event and .50%
- automatic payment rate reductions. Rates offered will be based on BECU membership, applicant’s creditworthiness, LTV, payment method and repayment period. Financing
- subject to BECU approval. BECU does not endorse or vouch for dealers or dealer’s products or services and accepts no liability for the use of such products and services.