If you happen to reside in Arkansas and are in the market for a new or used car loan then you’ll want to check out this weeks lowest auto rates and APR’s (seen below).
Why finance your car or truck loan through a bank/credit union? Greater flexibility and leverage . Before you walk into the dealership always consider bringing your own auto financing package. This gives you an upper hand in the negotiation process as you will be the equivalent of a cash buyer. See more information regarding this subject below.
Arkansas Auto Loan Rates – This week’s lowest offers:
(Rates accurate as of 9/2010. For updated rates and offers scroll through our auto loans archive.)
- Western Federal Credit Union (Rogers, AR) is offering auto loan rates for as low as 2.99% APR on terms of 36 months.
- Bank of America (Springdale, AR) is offering auto loan rates for as low as 3.25% APR on terms of 36 months. Get more auto loan rates from Bank of America.
- Baxter Credit Union (Mountain Home, AR) is offering auto loan rates for as low as 3.790% APR on terms of 36 months.
Before Purchasing your car or truck through dealer financing remember:
- Loans from a dealer are retail sales contracts. The contracts are a service the dealer signs with you, but then sells to a bank or other financial institution.
- Because dealers get a cut of the interest rate, the higher the annual percentage rate (APR) the more they rake in. There’s a built in incentive to bump up the rate.
- Of course, if you can get zero-financing or reduced-rate financing subsidized with a low APR from the manufacturer, you’ll probably get a good deal. Aggressively low interest incentives are common, but often earmarked to specific models.
If you live in Arkansas and know of lower auto loan rates through your local banking institution, please share by leaving a comment!