Harris Bank, based out of Illinois, has some decent mortgage rates available on a wide range of mortgage products. They offer a complete array of standard mortgage products and may even be able to put together customized mortgage packages for certain individuals and families. Their mortgage product offerings include: 30 year fixed rate mortgages, 15 year fixed rate mortgages, 3 year adjustable rate mortgages, 5 year adjustable rate mortgages, 7 year adjustable rate mortgages, and 10 year adjustable rate mortgages (to name a few).
Harris Bank is one of the largest banks in the US with almost 300 offices throughout the country and nearly $27 million in deposits.
Mortgage Rates offered through Harris Bank:
(Rates accurate as of 9/02/2010. Visit harrisbank.com for updated rates)
- 30 year fixed rate mortgage with APR of 4.674%.
- 15 year fixed rate mortgage with APR of 4.083%.
- 3 year adjustable rate mortgage with APR of 3.197% on a 30 year term.
- 5 year adjustable rate mortgage with APR of 3.213% on a 30 year term.
- 7 year adjustable rate mortgage with APR of 3.299% on a 30 year term.
- 10 year adjustable rate mortgage with APR of 3.632% on a 30 year term.
Rates are subject to change at anytime without notice. The rates listed are the current rates for a 60-day lock in period. Your loan’s final rate could vary based on the specific characteristics of your loan transaction including, but not limited to, the region where your loan is originated, any additional loans against your property, and your credit profile up to the time of closing.
Mortgage Rate Assumptions:
Loan amount of $180,000 on a $240,000 primary residence home in Chicago, Illinois.
Recent Mortgage Reviews:
US Bank Mortgage Rates and Review: featuring APRs under 5% as of Sept 2, 2010.
Total Mortgage Services Rates and Review: featuring APRs under 5% as of August 31, 2010.