Chase Bank currently has some fairly decent auto loan rates available to those with decent to excellent credit. Whether you are looking for new auto loans, used auto loans or to refinance your existing auto loan, you’ll almost certainly beat the national rate average with Chase Bank.
On top of the existing rates available (listed below) they also have a refinance promotion available. This is geared towards existing Chase customers and grants them the possibility of reducing their auto loan rate by an additional 0.75% APR. See how to lower your auto loan interest rate even further with Chase below.
Chase Bank Auto Loan Products and Rates:
*Are these rates outdated? View Chase Bank’s current auto loan rates here.
- New Dealer Purchase Loans: 48 months – 3.96% APR, 60 months – 4.07% APR, 72 months – 4.80% APR
- Used Dealer Purchase Loans: 48 months – 4.06% APR, 60 months – 4.17% APR, 72 months – 4.90% APR
- Refinance Current Year: 48 months – 3.96% APR, 60 months – 4.07% APR, 72 months – 4.80% APR
- Refinance Previous Year: 48 months – 4.06% APR, 60 months – 4.17% APR, 72 months – 4.90% APR
* Please note that these rates are time sensitive in nature and may change at anytime. Please refer to the date of this article for accuracy. Also, these rates apply to the northwest, different rates may exist in different regions.
Related: Compare the above rates with Bank of America’s Auto Loan Rates.
Reduce Your Auto Loan Rate even Further:
Are you a loyal Chase customer in the market for a low new or used car loan? You’re in luck. Below are steps to take to reduce your auto loan by additional points.
1) A rate discount of 0.50% is offered for customers who open a new, or already have an existing, Chase Premier Checking or Chase Premier Platinum Checking
2) An additional discount of 0.25% is offered when you enroll and for as long as you continue to have your monthly loan payment automatically deducted from a Chase consumer checking account.