CenturyPoint Mortgage is the online lending division of FDIC insured First Century Bank. CenturyPoint Mortgage is based in Atlanta, Georgia, but can offer their home loan and mortgage products to customers in every state and the District of Columbia.
Message from CenturyPoint Mortgage:
As a direct lender, we can deliver better rates and lower fees than most mortgage brokers, who are paid on commission. Instead of wasting time shopping your loan around to multiple lenders, we use our proprietary “RateMatch” system to find a great rate for you in seconds.
From application to closing, you’ll find the team at CenturyPoint Mortgage is eager to assist you, with a firm commitment to being up front and honest about your mortgage. If problems arise, we’ll get in touch with you right away. Then we’ll work with you to address any issues, so you can close your loan without hassle or unexpected changes.
CenturyPoint Mortgage offers a wide range of mortgage products consisting of 30 year fixed rate mortgages, 25 year fixed rate mortgages, 20 year fixed rate mortgages, 15 year fixed rate mortgages, 10 year fixed rate mortgages, 10/1 ARM, 7/1 ARM, 5/1 ARM and 3/1 ARM home loans.
Mortgage Rates offered through CenturyPoint:
(Rates accurate as of 9/2010. Visit CenturyPointMortgage.com for updated rates and information.)
- 30 year fixed rate mortgage with APRs between 4.164% and 4.825%.
- 25 year fixed rate mortgage with APRs between 4.208% and 4.818%.
- 20 year fixed rate mortgage with APRs between 4.169% and 4.583%.
- 15 year fixed rate mortgage with APRs between 3.798% and 4.187%.
- 10 year fixed rate mortgage with APRs between 3.842% and 3.995%.
- 10/1 ARM (adjustable rate mortgage) with APRs between 3.532% and 4.345% APR.
- 7/1 ARM (adjustable rate mortgage) with APRs between 3.038% and 4.095% APR.
- 5/1 ARM (adjustable rate mortgage) with APRs between 2.651% and 3.970% APR.
- 3/1 ARM (adjustable rate mortgage) with APRs between 2.786 and 5.037% APR.
Mortgage rate assumptions:
Assuming a home loan of $250,000 on a $300,000 single family property in Georgia with a credit score of 720.
If you have experience in the home loan process with CenturyPoint Mortgage, please share by leaving a comment.