Update: The Bank of Americard statement credit is no longer available. Visit our Credit Card database for today’s best offers from all major credit card issuers.
Credit card offers in general aren’t quite as lucrative as they were last year as far as promotional offers and cash back structures go. Today’s best credit card featuring a $50 statement credit is the Barclays Rewards MasterCard (read about the card’s features here).
- Offer from Archive -
Here is a pretty nice credit card deal which came into our inbox this morning. Currently Bank of America is running a promotion in which you can earn a $50 credit after applying for their “Cash Rewards Card” and making a few qualifying transactions.
Here are the specs for the Bank of America Cash Rewards Card:
0% APR intro period – Introductory APR only for purchases, balance transfers, and direct deposits for your first 7 or 10 billing cycles. The duration of the Intro APR is determined based on creditworthiness. You will lose the Intro APR if you exceed the credit limit or are late with a payment. Payments you make will be applied to lower rate balances first.
13% – 21% APR after intro – Not a terrific APR if you do not plan on paying off your full debt each month. This is a VARIABLE rate and is subject to change.
$0 annual fee – this is typical, most credit cards don’t impose an annual fee
Fees for balance transfers and direct deposits: 3% of each transaction with a minimum of $10. Applies to transactions subject to the intro APR.
Complete list of Credit Card Features:
(as seen on their promo page)
- Receive a $50 Statement Credit after qualifying transaction(s)
- Earn 3% cash back on gas, grocery and drugstore purchases for the first 6 months and 1% on all other purchases
- Get a 25% bonus for all cash rewards redemptions of $300 or more
- Get redemptions starting at $25, with the capability to set up automatic redemptions
- Redeem rewards for a check, account credit, direct deposit or pay down your eligible Bank of America mortgage
- Free access to the Add It Up program
- No annual fee